Product Code : 1043709
Brand Name : i.W.I wire
We are one of the prominent firms in the market engaged in manufacturing and exporting optimum range of Triple Strand Concertina Wire. We manufacture our products using best material which is known for high grade performance. Offered range of products is passed through stringent quality testing procedures, and ensuring best quality to our buyers. All these wires are manufactured using innovative procedures as per the demands of our esteemed clients. Triple Strand Concertina Metal Wire are available at market leading prices to our customers.
The Concertina Wire we offer is made using optimum quality wire with good tensile strength around which a tape of razor sharp barbs are compressed. As Concertina wire has a good tensile strength and is reinforced with a steel coil it makes it hard to bend it during the gripping and piercing action. It is generally used for fencing for security purposes.
Due to the quality products offered by us we are being labelled as one of the respected manufacturing and exporting companies of Concertina Wire. These wires appreciated immensely for its easy to install and durable characteristics. Moreover, owing to its razor sharp edges it is a good for fencing application. Being made of high grade stainless steel these wires are resistant to corrosion.
- Widely used in chain link fence, field fence and welded wire fence
- Excellent option for providing general security
- Applicable in prisons, military compound and other sensitive areas
- Subjected to stringent tests for complete assurance of their strength and toughness
- The wire has sharp blades that ensure tight security against wild animals and trespassers
- It is quick to install and does not require any regular maintenance
- Ideal for both hot and cold regions
|Coil Diameters (mm) ||Coil Diameters (inches) ||Spiral Turns per coil ||Recommended Stretched Length (mtrs) ||Clips per Spiral |
|450mm ||18 inches ||50/51 ||8m to 10m ||3 |
|610mm ||24 inches ||55/56 ||8m to 10m ||5 |
|750mm ||30 inches ||55/56 ||8m to 10m ||5 |
|900mm ||36 inches ||55/56 ||10m to 12m ||5 |
|1050mm ||42 inches ||55/56 ||10m to 12m ||5 to 7 |